Paramo Mens Velez Jacket
The Velez Jacket is a year-round, high energy jacket for a variety of outdoor activities in different conditions.
It offers flexible ventilation options, including very generous arm
and torso vents, for swift and significant temperature adjustment while
on the move. Constructed from rigorously tested standard and lightweight
Nikwax Analogy fabrics zoned to give hard-wearing weather protection
and perspiration removal. Excellent features provide top performance on
So expect outstanding resistance to rain and condensation removal, huge
versatility in temperature control, and an excellent performance to
- Large, mesh lined sleeve/torso vents channel fresh air to inhibit cold spots and minimise rain ingress.
- Two “dual phase” chest pockets work as both vents and secure pockets for maps, navigation tools, valuables or handwarming.
- Excellent field of vision and protection provided by fully adjustable, helmet-compatible “halo” hood with wired peak.
- Fully articulated shoulders and elbows for maximum freedom of movement.
- Improved visibility from use of reflective flashes/patches?
- Ventilation from two-way reversed front zip with internal storm flap.
- Scooped tail with hem drawcord for lower back protection.
- Rucksack, harness, helmet and glove friendly.