Paramo Enduro Tour Trousers
Enduro Tour Trousers are for high mountain enthusiasts and
professionals, who are outdoors for long periods in varying conditions.
High mountain activities such as climbing, alpinism and snow sports
involve moving with exertion across a range of environments for long
periods. To remain comfortable, you need efficient moisture and
temperature control to minimise changes on the mountain, freedom of
movement and good functionality.
The directional Nikwax Analogy Waterproof fabric gives dry comfort,
while an improved design with an articulated fit and stretch fabric
allow unrestricted movement. The Enduro Tour Trousers offer excellent
temperature control and functional features for high mountain use.
- Improved, tough and durable design with strong, stretch fabric for seat, articulated knee panels and crampon patches.
- Minimal bulk under harness from secure fit at waist and hips.
- Handwarming and secure storage from two zipped hip pockets.
- Two-way zip fly with popper at waist – functional when wearing a harness.
- Additional insulation from high back panel with ‘double pull’ halfbelt at the front.
- Loops for braces (braces not supplied).
- Easy and rapid temperature adjustment provided by ¾ length side zips with internal poppered storm flaps.
- Zip-off snow gaiter, elasticated at the base for secure fit over boots.