Paramo Womens Ventura Jacket
The Ventura Jacket is for high mountain enthusiasts or professionals, outdoors for long periods in varying conditions.
High mountain activities such as climbing, alpinism and snow sports
involve moving with exertion across a range of environments for long
periods. To remain comfortable, you need efficient moisture and
temperature control to minimise changes on the mountain, freedom of
movement and good functionality.
The directional Nikwax Analogy Waterproof fabric gives dry comfort,
with stretch panels for unrestricted movement. It offers excellent
temperature control and a helmet- and harness-compatible design.
The Ventura Jacket has an athletic fit, great ventilation and technical features
- Less bulk and a streamlined design in an athletic fit
- Excellent temperature control without water ingress thanks to effective ventilation
- High mountain functionality provided by a helmet- and harness-friendly design and a great choice of pockets
- Generous arm vents can remain open in the wet without water ingress.
- Low-bulk athletic fit with stretch panels in shoulders, sleeves and sides for freedom of movement.
- 180° shoulder/ arm articulation gives easy movement and prevents jacket riding up.
- Rucksack, harness and single-gloved-hand compatible design.
- Uniquely shaped, helmet-friendly hood accommodates long hair. Large
peak offers vertical and horizontal adjustment to optimise vision even
if wearing glasses or goggles.
- Secure ‘fast access’ chest pocket, large external map pocket plus internal chest pocket for valuables
- Embedded cords and locks improve water/ snow shedding.
- Two-way front zip with internal storm flap Locking zip-pulls throughout give maximum security.