Force 10 Alpine 35 Rucsac
New for 2015, Force Ten's customisable Alpine packs are a range of 'clean and light' rucksacks which have been extensively tested and refined by F10 Athletes. Designed for alpinists and adventure sports enthusiasts looking for light, multi-functional kit.
Size: L17.0 x H60.0 x W28.0cm
- 500D Cordura nylon fabric, with hydrostatic head of 1000mm
- Daisy Chain - to attach accessories
- Accessory Pack - attachment point
- Rope Strap: connects over the lid of the rucksack to secure load.
- Axe attachments: elastic cord with plastic adjusting component
- Compression straps: 2 x 10mm webbing with release buckles and adjusters
- Ski straps: 2 x 25mm webbing with release buckles and Hypalon patch
- Elastic, cord clips and adjuster to allow attachment of sleep mat to front of pack.
- Moulded EVA Back Panel; comfortable, lightweight and well ventilated pack
- Includes a webbing hip belt with the option to remove completely.
- Internal Pocket - conveniently placed to provides storage for small essentials
- High Strength Durable Zips - prevents water intake
- Water Resistant Zip Pocket - holds essentials and protects them from the elements
- Top Lid with Zippered Pocket - for easy access and safe storage of small items
- Features a key clip built into one of the pockets
- Includes adjustable chest strap
- Duraflex components which are renowned for strength, quality and reliability