Paramos classic long-line walking jacket, the Cascada, is suitable for a wide range of hill walking activities, from winter walking to dog walking, from rambling to working outdoors. It offers a generous fit, double storm flaps, fully adjustable hood, map pocket and handwarming pockets.
- Excellent field of vision, fine adjustment and complete weather protection provided by fully adjustable, roll-away hood with wired peak.
- Maximum freedom of movement and increased comfort provided by articulated shoulders and sleeves.
- Increased comfort and protection when load carrying provided by reinforced, double layer shoulder construction.
- Multi-adjust cuff design allows sleeves to be rolled up for cooling.
- Excellent weather protection in all conditions from our unique 2" drip skirt and scooped tail.
- Two-way front zip and pocket zips protected by outer poppered storm flaps.
- Temperature control provided by waist and hem drawcord pulls, which help eliminate rucking when load carrying.
- Handwarming and storage from two dry hip pockets.
- Generous chest pocket for dry OS map storage.