On the mountains in summer, you want a warm, light layer designed specifically for mountain use to be comfortable when at rest or in cooler conditions. Often you’ll carry a full waterproof jacket in case the weather deteriorates.
The Enduro Fleece’s water-shedding fabric is excellent for summer. Add the Enduro Windproof and you have a waterproof system for worsening weather, making this a very versatile system. The Enduro Fleece is also an ideal midlayer with any Analogy waterproof in colder conditions.
The Enduro Fleece is great worn alone, providing both insulation and water resistance. However, combined with the Enduro Windproof it can give full waterproofing when required.
It is designed for mountain functionality, being harness and helmet friendly, with practical pocketing that includes secure storage for mountain essentials and handwarming.
Choose this garment for its ability to adapt to the widest possible range of conditions and activities on the mountain.
- Designed to work in conjunction with the Enduro Windproof to give full waterproof performance.
- Full zip with internal storm flap and chin guard at the top.
- Three pockets positioned to be harness-friendly and all easily accessible when wearing the Windproof.:
- Two large handwarming pockets high on chest
- Small secure chest pocket for valuables.
- Simple, adjustable hood that fits well under a helmet for extra warmth and comfort.
- Precise cut with stretch plus excellent sleeve and shoulder articulation for a full movement range when climbing etc.
- Simple, lightly elasticated which seal well but can easily be pushed up for cooling.