Paramo Mens Halcon Jacket
Working with outdoor professionals such as Joe Cornish and John Aitchison, a deluxe version of the much acclaimed Paramo Jacket is now ready to hit the hills and wildlife hides. Great for all outdoor enthusiasts - but especially those who want lots of practical carrying space, with nine easily accessible pockets, that's four more than the Paramo The fleece-lined collar and handwarming pockets provide additional comfort. The unique Analogy fabric and ventilation options ensure you can maintain your comfort without taking layers on and off.
- Fully adjustable, roll-away hood with wired peak for excellent field of vision and fit.
- Fleece-lined collar for extra comfort.
- Articulated shoulders and sleeves for maximum movement.
- Two-way reversed zip with poppered internal storm flap allows ventilation and access to inner layers.
- Upper arm vents allow venting and temperature control.
- Increased comfort when load-carrying from reinforced shoulder construction and removable foam insert strips in back.
- Easily adjustable cuff design allows sleeves to be pushed or rolled up for cooling.
- Excellent weather protection from 2â drip skirt and scooped tail.
- Additional temperature control from single-handed concealed waist and hem drawcord pulls.
- Two external secure and âdryâ breast pockets large enough for field guides, OS map storage etc.
- A large and secure internal mesh breast pocket.
- âDryâ storage from two large bellows pockets with secure fold-over tops with poppers.
- Two zipped and fleece-lined handwarming pockets located behind bellows pockets.
- Two low level capacious inner mesh pockets.
- The Men's Halcon Jacket comes in Moss, with a Forest Fleece lined collar.