The Pájaro Jacket uses soft, quiet but tough Nikwax Analogy Waterproof fabric, with a superb protective hood that moves with your head. Upper arm vents and torso vents make it easy to control your temperature. The eight pockets are carefully placed for speedy access to essential equipment.
So expect outstanding weather protection without rustle, effective condensation removal, cooling when needed, plus generous, well-placed pockets.
- Eight pockets hold essential equipment to hand:
- Two external chest pockets large enough for field guide or map
- Two large bellows pockets with secure fold-over tops with poppers
- Two handwarming pockets accessed through torso vents
- Two low level spacious inner mesh drop pockets.
- Upper arm vents and torso vents allow temperature control while on the move.
- Wide field of vision from adjustable, wired-peak hood.
- Increased comfort when load-carrying from reinforced shoulders and back.
- Articulated shoulder design with raglan sleeves for maximum ease of movement.
- Two-way front zip with poppered internal storm flap allows ventilation and access to inner layers.
- Easy-adjust cuff with hard-wearing tab adjuster for precise fit and allows sleeves to be easily pushed up for cooling.
- Reduce your jacket's ‘carbon footprint’ and make a positive impact on wildlife. Every Pájaro contributes to plant a sapling with Trees for Life, a charity dedicated to regenerating and restoring the Caledonian Forest in the Scottish Highlands.