The Velez Evolution is for outdoor enthusiasts and professionals who are active in mild and extreme winter conditions.
If you enjoy activities such as mountaineering, mountain walking, backpacking, trekking and ski-touring you need a versatile jacket that keeps you dry during activity and in adverse weather conditions.
The Velez Evolution delivers full winter weather protection and mountain performance. However, the extensive and innovative ventilation options can be adjusted to extend the wear well beyond these winter months.
The Velez Evolution has extensive and innovative ventilation, a helmet compatible hood, internal back reinforcement for use with a large pack and an articulated fit.
- Full length two way twin front zips and forward facing arm vents for adaptable core ventilation
- Carefully designed articulation that allows complete freedom of movement and virtually no hem lift when reaching
- Rucksack, harness, helmet and glove friendly through ingenious design and componentry
Nikwax Analogy® is more than just breathable, it is directional, moving liquid water
Conventional breathable membrane waterproof fabrics fail because they cannot remove all of the sweat we produce when we are working hard, especially in cold and wet conditions. Therefore condensation and icing are well known problems experienced with membrane rainwear.
Nikwax Analogy® overcomes these problems because it is not only breathable, but also directional. The Analogy fabric system directs condensation and perspiration away from the body, where it can safely drain away.
Nikwax Analogy comes in two weights:
- Nikwax Analogy®: durable, full-weight protection
- Nikwax Analogy® Light: same protection, weighs 20% less. A little less durable, but perfect for fast & light adventures