Paramo Mens Velez Jacket
The Velez Jacket is a year-round, high energy jacket for a variety of outdoor activities in different conditions.
It offers flexible ventilation options, including very generous arm and torso vents, for swift and significant temperature adjustment while on the move. Constructed from rigorously tested standard and lightweight Nikwax Analogy fabrics zoned to give hard-wearing weather protection and perspiration removal. Excellent features provide top performance on the mountain.
So expect outstanding resistance to rain and condensation removal, huge versatility in temperature control, and an excellent performance to weight ratio.
- Large, mesh lined sleeve/torso vents channel fresh air to inhibit cold spots and minimise rain ingress.
- Two âdual phaseâ chest pockets work as both vents and secure pockets for maps, navigation tools, valuables or handwarming.
- Excellent field of vision and protection provided by fully adjustable, helmet-compatible âhaloâ hood with wired peak.
- Fully articulated shoulders and elbows for maximum freedom of movement.
- Improved visibility from use of reflective flashes/patches?
- Ventilation from two-way reversed front zip with internal storm flap.
- Scooped tail with hem drawcord for lower back protection.
- Rucksack, harness, helmet and glove friendly.