The Alondra Traveller uses rugged and protective Nikwax Cotton+ fabric, which is cool, lightweight and quick-drying, when treated with Nikwax CottonProof. The 10 pockets provide a huge amount of carrying space combined with a design which minimises discomfort when fully loaded and still allows full movement.
So expect warm weather protection coupled with generous and comfortable load carrying.
- 10 pockets for essential equipment:
- Two zipped map-sized document pockets on chest
- Poppered bellows pocket on chest.
- Two generous bellows pockets with extendable fastener.
- Two handwarming pockets, one with secure memory card compartment.
- Internal zipped chest pocket for valuables.
- Two internal drop pockets, with light elastication at top.
- Engineered to distribute the weight carried across cushioned shoulders to minimise neck discomfort.
- High fleece-lined collar for comfort.
- Two-way zips at side seams for efficient venting, allowing use of lower pockets even with a backpack waist strap.
- Streamlined design with waist drawcord for optimum fit when load-carrying. Adjusters secured in pockets.
- Poppered side slits in lower back enable comfortable sitting or striding, especially when pockets are loaded.
- Fully articulated shoulders and arms with back shoulder pleats for freedom of movement.
- Ventilation from hook & loop adjusted cuffs, easily pushed up for cooling, and through two-way front zip, which also gives access to inner layers.