The Andina Jacket is a contoured jacket for female walkers and backpackers who enjoy demanding levels of activity, as it offers the most generous sleeve/ torso ventilation for swift temperature adjustment. The Nikwax Analogy fabric provides guaranteed perspiration removal and weather protection, with female-friendly features and styling for comfort and performance on the hill. It is snow-friendly as well as hill-friendly for the skier and snow shoer.
- Uniquely shaped hood to accommodate hair comfortably,fully adjustable with wired peak to protect vision.
- Large sleeve/ torso vents for rapid on-the-move cooling with minimal rain ingress.
- Fully articulated shoulders and elbows for maximum freedom of movement.
- Pump LinerÂ® reinforcement on shoulders and back for extra protection when load carrying or in heavy rain.
- Reflective strip (front and back) for improved visibility.
- Internal secure zipped pocket.
- Internal map pocket.
- Two hand-warming pockets, easily accessible during activity.
- Two-way zip with internal storm flap.
- Long sleeves for protection with cuffs that are easily pushed or rolled up.
- Generous length with scooped tail to protect lower back.
- Hem draw cord for easy temperature control.